RITHA Practitioner - Varazdin, Croatia 2023
RITHA Practitioner Croatia
Starting in April, 2023, Radboud University will be offering once again the RITHA Practitioner Programme, with complementing seminars taking place in the beautiful city of Varaždin in Croatia (or, if needed, online).
Radboud University has been offering an educational programme on Giftedness for over 25 years. The first course was called The ECHA Specialist in Gifted Education. This training has been intensively further developed and innovated within Radboud University and evolved into a state-of-the-art, research-based, blended training: the Radboud International Training on High Ability - RITHA. As a RITHA Practitioner you will have all the knowledge and skills to put evidence-based theory into practice.
- Blended: The majority (80%) of the programme is taught online, complemented by 3 face-to-face seminars on location.
- Consisting of three blocks, spread out over 12 months;
- Taught in English;
- Students will complete the training by realizing a Field Research while learning on the job
- After completion, students will receive the RITHA Certificate: ECHA Practitioner in Gifted Education
European Council on High Ability (ECHA) (international qualification);
What will you gain from this training programme?
Upon completion of the RITHA Practitioner:
- You will have gained experience and a deeper insight into identifying, educating and counselling gifted students in primary, secondary and higher education;
- You will be up-to-date with the latest scientific insights about giftedness and you will be able to relate to them from different disciplines;
- On the basis of the newest (academic) knowledge, you will be able to make a valuable contribution to improve education for all students, including those who are most talented.
- You will be part of an international network of professional experts on giftedness, who only settle for evidence-based applications and never stop learning;
- You will receive both the ECHA Certificate and the Radboud University Certificate. Students who would like to become a RITHA Specialist, will be given the opportunity to enrol in the RITHA Specialist training to still become a “Specialist” and thereby receiving the ECHA Diploma.
Who is RITHA for?
Do you work with gifted children, young people and/or adults in the education or care sector? Did you finish your professional training, at master or at (minimum) bachelor level? Then the Radboud International Training on High Ability programme will be the perfect next step in your professional development.
Requirements for potential students
- A finished professional training, at master or at (minimum) bachelor level;
- A work environment with gifted children, young people and/or adults in the education or care sector
- English language proficiency - sufficient to participate within the RITHA programme, both online as face-to-face
Euro: €6.600,- (might be subject to changes, price is finalized at the end of 2022)
Time: 1 year, blended, part-time education
The Center of Excellence of the County of Varazdin will provide a few scholarships to support local students. Interested in the application procedure? Contact Mr. Robert Keleman and he will provide you with all the details of the scholarship.
to be confirmed
Online Learning Environment
RITHA academic lecturers:
- Dr. Lianne Hoogeveen
Programme Director, ECHA Specialist in Gifted Education, Radboud University
- 5 ECHA Specialists in Gifted Education:
- European Talent Centre Croatia – Center of excellence of Varazdin County with a special thank to mister Hudek
- ETC Croatia – CIVZ Adult Education Institution
Below you will find a testimonial of one of our alumni. Click on the picture to view the complete testimonial.
How to register for this programme
Please click on the red button "Sign up" to register for this programme. In the registration form you will need to upload your CV and short motivation letter (both in English).
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, please contact:
- our representative in Croatia: Mr. Robert Kelemen
- the programme coordinator at Radboud University: Mrs. Alice Nieboer