AMID Young Professional
The AMID Young Professional programme is twofold: sustainable development organisations access a pool of talented graduates, ambitious to realize the SDGs.
Young professionals get a chance to gain experience and acquire the latest knowledge and skillsneeded to contribute to a fair and sustainable world.
Start: February 1st, 2023.
AMID Masterclasses offers professionals the latest academic knowledge and insights to key issues in international development.
AMID Masterclasses is for:
- Development professionals working for policy, program, communication, or fundraising departments
- Directors, management team, and board members
- (aspiring) Newcomers in the sector
Gain new knowledge, challenge yourself and expand your network.
Start: February 2nd, 2023
Interview with Patrick Lodiers
Patrick Lodiers spoke with AMID program directors dr. Sara Kinsbergen and dr. Willem Elber’s about development cooperation. Want to receive the whole interview in your inbox? Click here.
- The essentials of formulating assumptions
- Unintended Effects in International Development
- Multistakeholder Partnerships and Facilitation
- A Multi-Stakeholder Partnership assignment reflection
- Corporation for change
- Is communication the secret success ingredient in realization of “effective” International Development?
- Colonialism in Development Cooperation