AMID Masterclasses offers professionals the latest academic knowledge and insights to key issues in international development.
AMID Masterclasses is for:
1) Development professionals working for policy, program, communication, or fundraising departments
2) Directors, management team, and board members
3) (aspiring) Newcomers in the sector.
Gain new knowledge, challenge yourself and expand your network.
- Setting Objectives for Social Change: Using Gender and Intersectionality to Improve International Development Policies in Practice
- How do we properly P, M&E and do we even want to L?
- Negotiating: insights into often untransparent processes
- The essentials of formulating assumptions
- Unintended Effects in International Development
- Multistakeholder Partnerships and Facilitation
- A Multi-Stakeholder Partnership assignment reflection